My new addition!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabby

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Thought i would post a pic of my baby frilly i picked up yesterday..... Hes collecting a cricket and mealworm.
he killed them and then sat them next to his head haha. Once i pick up another two on monday I'm sure he wont be so careless leaving his food around.

photo-1.jpg

Wow Awesome. What funny behaviour though lol. How much was it I would love to get one.

Love frill necks... They have so much attitude & personality... Mine is 5 years old & extremely tame...

I'm in Brisbane also & have mine in an outdoor enclosure... He's semi brumating ATM... Good luck with your new addition... Hope all goes well...

Love frill necks... They have so much attitude & personality... Mine is 5 years old & extremely tame...

I'm in Brisbane also & have mine in an outdoor enclosure... He's semi brumating ATM... Good luck with your new addition... Hope all goes well...

ME TOO! ive always been very interested in the species. And after this short amount of time, they would now be my favourite reptile.
Do you give them any artificial form of heat and are they outdoors permanently?
im interested in building an outdoor one, but was thinking i could only put them out on nice hot days??

A bit off topic here, but might I ask where you got your light guard? I make mine but those ones are so much nicer looking.

Congrats on the frilly, they are really cool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

congrats on the frilly. What a cool little reptile :)

A bit off topic here, but might I ask where you got your light guard? I make mine but those ones are so much nicer looking.

Congrats on the frilly, they are really cool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Im not actually sure mate, i think i might have been city farmers for that one....

ME TOO! ive always been very interested in the species. And after this short amount of time, they would now be my favourite reptile.
Do you give them any artificial form of heat and are they outdoors permanently?
im interested in building an outdoor one, but was thinking i could only put them out on nice hot days??

Nope... He gets direct sunshine each day & has spent the last 3 years outside... I also have an Eastern Water Dragon... Both are such interesting lizards... :)
7ezehehe.jpg
ujegeqav.jpg
aqa6aveq.jpg

My girlfriend & I made this enclosure for $580- with all materials from bunnings...

Nope... He gets direct sunshine each day & has spent the last 3 years outside... I also have an Eastern Water Dragon... Both are such interesting lizards... :)
7ezehehe.jpg
ujegeqav.jpg
aqa6aveq.jpg

My girlfriend & I made this enclosure for $580- with all materials from bunnings...

awsome :) i will be looking into doing that in the future once they get older. cheers!

Awesome new frilly, good luck with him mate! :D

(Great enclosure DeadlyDanny! I would love to able to keep my herps outside)

Awesome new frilly, good luck with him mate! :D

(Great enclosure DeadlyDanny! I would love to able to keep my herps outside)

Thanks Sharky... Has its pros & cons as its good having them inside also where they can be observed for greater periods of time... Frill Necks & Water Dragons do get quite big to be housed inside & I must admit my frill neck is in his element out there as a fully grown adult...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back