My new additions, and worried bout one beardie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowfoxpika2

Reaction score
Well I picked myself up a few new pets at the castle hill expo =3

5 Hatchling Central Bearded Dragons Mataxica,Fatso and the others are yet to get names haha ( Yes Im not keeping them all Im most likely going to sell alot of them when they get to 6 months old for the fact I dont know what genders they are or what colours they were just alot cheaper to buy together)

1 smooth knob-tail gecko named Stella-Luna (stella or luna for short the names of a book I loved when I was little)

And I know this is a lizard board but I couldnt leave my last little one out, Cielvea the spotted python.
P2140065.jpgP2140066.jpgP2140067.jpgP2140068.jpgP2140069.jpgP2140098.jpgP2130046.jpg

Im very happy with them all geckos eating , snake was feed the day before I bought it so I have to wait till Friday to try feeding it, and beardies are doing well
but there is one beardie Im worried about see the first one with the nice colours, she isnt moving around much or eating alot and Im worried what do you think I should do? I have given them all different feedings thinking it might be she is bullyed out of her food but she just wont touch it. Im worried I dont want to loose one so young. They are in a big tank but there heat is good and they have water and food and they are on newspaper and all
anyideas?
also name ideas would be nice for the others

no one willing to help =(

Last edited:
We had one that didn't do much for the first few days. He was overly stressed but once he settled in he was fine. Just keep perservering and perhaps take it out and feed it seperately so that you get a good idea of how it's going.

yeah try and let it settle in. Get your basking temps up to 45celcius for the dragon hatchys. Get his uvb tube from 6-8inches from the dragon for uvb. Perhaps try giving the little dragon a warm soak/bath but keep ur eyes on him at all times. Apart from that dust your pin head crickets or small crickets with calcium 5 times a week and with vitamins 2 times a week. Keep the hatchies seperated so he doesnt get bullied or doesnt get enougth food

Its been a week a few days and he still isnt looking the best, so I might take him out thing is I dont have another tank for him. I have a tub I could use but I dont have a thermastat to make sure I dont cook him =(

take him to a vet chances are its a bug of some kind ive seen bubs like that before and they generally dont last without help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back