My New Additions to my Elapid Family

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteblaze786

Reaction score
Well iv got more new additions to my reptile family now, a friend dropped me off 4 new adult tigers and a few hatchies.. So i got bored and decided to take some pics and share them with you guys!

They are all very wore down and in need of some feeds lol, all wild caught from what i know, and the female gave birth to 20 or so babies 2 nights ago! Sorry for pic quality again all were taken on my phone

Young Male with some attitude lol
IMG_0595.jpg

Another Male
IMG_0597.jpg

The very skinny female now who gave birth
IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

Another Male [?] or might be female lol
IMG_0613.jpg

gorgeous colours on the first one =]

your friend just dropped them round? =S

i wish my friend dropped some nice snakes at my house...

haha i know a guy who works for reptile rescue down here, he gives me some of the injured and sick snakes that he relocates from various places that need abit of TLC .. i give them housing, heating, and food and get them back into shape :D They are really nice animals - The laws are very different here in tas compared to the mainland haha nonetheless i love tiger snakes :p

Cheers

thats really good of you =] im trying to get into reptile caring now as well. Only on a class one license though...

have fun with your new additions! way more game then me

Love the yellow on the first one. The mother looks like a rope, poor thing.

Great work mate. Lucky girl to find a safe place to have her babies and then get her food delivered :)

Cheers for all the comments guys! the mum was in brumation at my mates place when she had the bubs, he passed some onto me and gave me her aswell.. she is so thin though, i gave her a feed today and well, nothing stands between a hungry tiger snake and their food.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back