Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fpvmatt

Reaction score
P3250129.jpg

that asper looks awsome, I am gonna get some apser and amyae in a few years, nephrurus are the best geckos to keep. asper seem to vary a lot in colour, I have seen black ones, grey ones and striped ones like that. do you keep any other nephrurus?

Hi Ryan I also keep Banded knob-tailed gecko (Nephurus wheeleri), Centralian knob-tailed gecko (Nephurus amyae), Pilbara smooth knob-tailed gecko (Nephrurus levis pilbarensis) and Smooth knob-tailed gecko (Nephrurus levis levis)and asperkeeper as to who breed this one I would crazy to tell anyone were I get them until I have brought them all.

pics of any of your other gecko species, howcome hardly anyone keeps occidentalis? I only keep levis pilbarensis at the moment, want to get some levis levis and occidentalis soon though.

Very nice looking asper you have there...

photos tonight and some friends

some more photos tonight and some friends
P3310070.jpg
P3310066.jpg
P3310058.jpg
P3310059.jpg
P3310073.jpg

Geckos are neat little creatures arn't they. I've got two odura Robusta - Robust velvet geckos - they're wild and they appear almost every night in my sitting room. They don't appear to be very friendly to each other and stay at opposite ends of the room. I've no idea what they eat but they seem to think it's a worth while place to be.

Very nice!!,. love the striped Asper! & his little Wheeleri friend!,. I hope to add some of these to my collection :)
Thanks for sharing ;)

Wow that is a really nice asper! I love the white stripes.
I would kill for the wheeleri too ;):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back