My new baby girl.... Wheat Belt Stimson

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MSD Reptiles

Reaction score
Hello folks!

Last Sunday i picked up my new (and first) python. She is a Wheat Belt Stimmie born 17-12-10. Breed by beeman. Absolutely love her. Although shes been settling, so there has been no real interaction, she such a placid snake.

I was so impressed with her today... she took her first pinkie mouse since i have had her (and on the first attempt too). So looks like she's doing ok :D It was so exciting to watch. Like watching you first born take their first steps :lol:

Massive thanks to Craig (beeman) and Wendy. Fantastic people... genuine in everyway and more than happy to help a newbie on the right path!!

Ive got a couple of pics, but just taken on my iPod as my phone was flat, so i apologise for the quality!

12062011281-003.jpg

Sheila.jpg

photo.jpg

Cheers!!

Matthew

Congrats on your new addition.Great choice for your first..Got two Wheatie hatchies myself six months old now. :)

Congrats!

I'm starting to really like the "Wheaties" myself.....:?

They're addictive...seriously addictive.

Enjoy your little girl.
I'm sure she'll be one of "many".

looks like she has settled in well :)

Just for interest we have a couple more available
out of 2 different lines :)

looks like she has settled in well :)

Just for interest we have a couple more available
out of 2 different lines :)

Ears prick up...* does complex math...carry the one...live on grilled cheese sammiches for the next 6 months..hmmmmm....doable* ..DOH!

Evil bugger, Beeman!;):lol:

I have one of Beeman's wheaties. She's such a beautiful little snake: placid and inquisitive, yet ruthless with her food. Nice choice, Matthew.

Thanks for all the comments guys and gals!!

Mad !She's lovely .... Congrats and Welcome to Aps and the Reptile world....It is addictive .

Too late... i was already planning the second before i got the first :lol: beeman has a Broome Stimson that i'm interested in, but i was a little impatient as it was coming up to shed and couldnt take it home. There is also a little Spotted of his that im fond of too! Fortunately i have plenty of space on the heat mat to accomodate too ;)

Im putting a Diamond on the want list. Along with a Beardie and a Shingleback.

Ears prick up...* does complex math...carry the one...live on grilled cheese sammiches for the next 6 months..hmmmmm....doable* ..DOH!

Evil bugger, Beeman!;):lol:

Oh so worth it!! beeman breeds beautiful pythons!!! Well worth checking out.... but a warning - you probably wont leave without one 8)

Once she's better settled in and i can get her out for a bit, i will be sure to take some proper photos to post up!!

Last edited:
Some new pics... she must be due for a shed soon too....

270470_10150289858991983_782831982_8980434_3796990_n.jpgSlide1.JPG

She is a true champion. I think she knows im a newbie because she has been so accomodating! She has had two feeds without hassle and handles beautifully... we really seem to have a fantastic mutual respect/bond

Nice one W4nted, Better pics this time round to see how gorgeous she is...It was a toss up between Bee and who I got mine off,...Bee produces quality Ants and is nice enough to always chimes in to help newbie's who for some strange reason panic when their bubba snake doesn't want to eat. :)

That second set of photos really show her off beautifully.... she's a real looker! :)

Little update... she shed for the first time since i had her last week :D very exciting to come in and see!

I'll have to update with some new pics.

Also getting a Diamond next weekend. Its 7ft and the owner has it cramped up in a 3ft enclosure :( The enclosure comes with it, but it will be in something far more suitable ASAP! Its rarely handled, so is a little defensive, but i'm sure it will calm with age. Unsure of sex too.... I cant wait though. It will be a little different to my little Stimmi who is only around 50cm

Little update... she shed for the first time since i had her last week :D very exciting to come in and see!

I'll have to update with some new pics.

Also getting a Diamond next weekend. Its 7ft and the owner has it cramped up in a 3ft enclosure :( The enclosure comes with it, but it will be in something far more suitable ASAP! Its rarely handled, so is a little defensive, but i'm sure it will calm with age. Unsure of sex too.... I cant wait though. It will be a little different to my little Stimmi who is only around 50cm

Isnt that disgusting. You should think about an outside enclosure/avairy for the Diamond.

Id be very interested in setting something like that up. But... how? ;) Size? Heating? Any info would be very handy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back