My new BHP girls from Dens Pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortevicar

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
Hi everyone

My name is Morris and I am new to this forum. I have been collecting lizards for years and decided to take the plunge and get a snake; she is a Mottled Ocellate BHP female fro Dens - her name is Ursula. I am also having an enclosure build by Steins that I am hoping will look AMAZING! The enclosure should be delivered in about 3 weeks so I hope to have her in just over a month; she is a 10 month old hatchling.

I was hoping to hear from other people who have purchased pythons from Dens - Sharna has been an absolute pleasure to deal with; according to Dens, my girl is very docile and very food responsive, about 80 cms long. Their 3 year old son regularly handles her.

Here is a photo of Ursula:

9-11-2012 7-03-58 AM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a gorgeous Dajarra boy from Dens...... most beautifully natured animal. And really lovely people too.

I have a BHP from last season from them. Great animal and they are great people to deal with.

Wow you have a stunning BHP from the people, I am hoping to get a High Red off next year and your getting a stein enclosure, very very jealous :p

Nice looking BHP. I wish those guys weren't so bloody expensive over here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the replies, greatly appreciated.

Getting more pics this afternoon, will post them up.

BTW has anyone been on Dens site and looked under "husbandry"? There is a photo of Den (I assume) holding a BHP - it is ENORMOUS!

Dens are great people that produce beautiful animals, you will not be disappointed. We have 2 of theirs - one that is a lemon line and the other that is from the Calico line, both are beauties to both look at and handle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back