my new enclosure!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CameronWright

Reaction score
okay so i just designed this enclosure and built it myself,
it has 3 separate enclosures incised it and at the bottom it will get some shelfs,
soon i will make some fake rock walls and stuff and if you know any good website were it explains how to make backgrounds please share with me!
IMG_0480.jpgIMG_0493.jpg

6.2ft tall and 4.5ft wide

Last edited:
Thats very cool. Backgrounds would top it off, and you'll be giving Stein a run for his money :)
What will you do with the bottom shelf? Seeing the incubator there, you could insert on shelf, heat cord and voila, a mini hatchie rack :)
The part off to the right, is that a seperate enclosure or a 'false floor' type warm hide box?

Watch some of Becky Wheelers movies on youtube, she does heaps of cool backgrounds. Here's one link, but look at some of her others too.

Grand Canyon Background

This guys one is cool too, takes a while to watch but is interesting.

Frog Enclosure

Well done, make sure you post pics when you've finished!

Thats very cool. Backgrounds would top it off, and you'll be giving Stein a run for his money :)
What will you do with the bottom shelf? Seeing the incubator there, you could insert on shelf, heat cord and voila, a mini hatchie rack :)
The part off to the right, is that a seperate enclosure or a 'false floor' type warm hide box?
haha thanks mate,
Yeh at the very bottom were putting little doors on it an some shelfs,
The little 500x500 box is a separate thing at the moment it has my hatching coastal in a click clack and also temporary a female Darwin carpet,
But she will move in with her boyfriend in the main one soon to breed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back