My New Female Varanus acanthurus

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvsmyreptiles

Reaction score
I finally got my female ackie last night.

This is her:

ackiegirl.sized.jpg

I was a little worried about introducing her to my male, but this is what happened when they first met last night:

ackieshug.sized.jpg

Sweet eh?
Well, this morning i woke up to find this!:

ackiesintertwines.sized.jpg

And then later on in the afternoon i found them like this:

ackiesmate1.sized.jpg

It appears to me that they will get on just fine.
Now, where is the hose....?

lol. randy little bastard! :D i was under the opinion that they needed to be paired from a very young age to reproduce together?

you try telling them that :) may be up for a couple of hatchies soon i luvs..... put me on the list :)

Oh how sweet!! Truley luv at first sight,good on ya. :wink:

Looks like he got just what he needed, I like the first pic with his arm round her as he looks away, very sly. Hey that was my first move too as a teenager, works a treat! 8)

haha the old stretch and yawn has worked it way into the reptile world :lol:

cheers, jono

awsome news...thanks mate i needed a bit of extra confidence in my male coz i was thinkn of introducin a girl to him.

That is what i call the horizontal mumbo.
What a machine ah straight into it.
The young lady must of been in love at first sight and he just took advantage of her.
Nice work.

What colour phase are they iluvs???

''making the beast with 2 backs''
:wink:

Ackies

hey there iluvsmyreptiles,
things are looking promising for you now!
i spent two years in toowoomba before being transferred up to NQ, and i could never find anyone interested in reptiles while i was there!!!
probably just as well though as my collection would have escallated beyond control if i lived down there now.
anyway, well done again and i hope you advertise any babies that may be produced in the coming months!

Thanks Paddy,
Let me tell you, i can't keep up with the demands here in Toowoomba for reptiles at the moment. Toowoomba is being invaded by herpers! But it's fantastic. People are beginning to open their eyes and realise that a good snake is NOT a dead snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back