My New GTP! Share YOUR enclosures and names!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice. I recently picked up a yearling myself and damn, I thought SHE was small! This thing must only be a few months or so? Is it already happily eating thawed prey?

Also, I named my Brunhilde (a.k.a. Brynhildr).

He's a little darling! Absolutely gorgeous :)

He's soo tiny.. His colours are so vivid and Prreetty... I think Sherbet is an awesome name.. I like slinky as well.. :)

It looks so much like a dragon in the second picture! Good luck with it, they are amazing snakes :)

I have mine (Kato) in a 2' x 2' x 1' melamine enclosure (just about to upgrade, which will be fun!), with a fan heater (with a halogen) in it. Gives me great temps and humidity :) I put mine straight in it as soon as I got it (when it was only a few months old). For substrate I use a 50/50 mix of fine kritters crumble and sphagnum moss, I find it helps to keep the humidity up. I spray mine twice a day and regulate this by monitoring how often the glass fogs up (i.e. twice a day is good). Around feeding time (1 day before and 3 days after) I bump this up. Good luck :)

Awww why did Nagini go back to the breeder, Kawasaki?

and yeah i just love the name but a gtp needs something a bit more out there :)
:p

You're right, green bananas suck!

Nagini had to go to someone more experienced than I, because I'm a newb and she was as stubborn as a mule. I couldn't get her to eat. I had very similar problems with another one of her siblings (all up I've got 3 out of the same clutch), but I persisted and he's a strong feeder now :D

BTW, is that a drinking straw she's using as a perch? Haha.

hey, that is an amazing gtp, im looking to get one in about a months time :)
would like to know who greg is ? is he a member on here ?
thanks

Call it lemony snickets off a series of unfortunate aventsGreg prostamo is a good bloke I got a Gtp of him a couple of years bk :)

Show me a BMW that will beat a GSXR or or a ZX14, lol.

Or a BMW that you can hit a ramp on :p

Sorry for hijacking the thread.

haha... Gtp colony enclosure :D

Are you implying it was big??? I had to restrain myself to keep it to that size.....haha. Am starting to make plans to get one myself too but ideally a yearling. They look so damn beautiful...

Are you implying it was big??? I had to restrain myself to keep it to that size.....haha. Am starting to make plans to get one myself too but ideally a yearling. They look so damn beautiful...
not big... Just not enough greens... When i get mine there will be 2-3 greens in there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back