My New GTP! Share YOUR enclosures and names!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, what a stunning green tree!! May I be so bold as to ask how much it cost you? I am chasing a gtp and would love to know how to contact Greg! What a stunning snake :)

Rahni29 - thanks for the tips! Ill have to go out and get some kitty crumble and spagnum moss...but where do you get the spagnum moss from?

Thebraddles - how old is emerald now? shes gorgeous!

Kawasaki Rider - yeah ahah thats a drinking straw! It's the little box she came with hehe

Tallis - Greg isnt a member on here but he said that I can put up his mobile number and email on here for everyone if you would like to contact him. He sells a number of other snakes too :) I think he may even have 1 or 2 GTP hatchies left!

Leeloofluff - Sherbet cost me $1500 and I'll put Greg's details at the bottom of this post!

Greg Prostamo
Mobile: 0488 738 448
E-mail: [email protected]

You get that moss stuff at buntings. It's about 12 buks a bag

thanks so much for the details! I think greg may have another $1500 heading his way if im lucky :D
P.S I think sherbert is an awesome name for this snake, and your hair colour hehe

Br3nton - thanks heaps, ill make sure i get some on friday! is it a pain to clean? or is there anything else that someone can recommend that keeps the humidity but easy to clean?
Tallis and Leeloofluff - goodluck, he is so so helpful and has really beautiful snakes! Glad I could help!

Sphagnum moss is pretty easy to clean you don't need it i only use it if I'm going away for a night to help boost humidity for longer but If I'm home I use newspaper. I know it's bot attractive but my Gtp are not for everyone's eyes there for mine and I can look past tge aestheticlt pleasing past and see a beuituful snake here's a pic of my enclosure.
79d82cdb-9d60-4dde.jpg

Sphagnum moss is pretty easy to clean you don't need it i only use it if I'm going away for a night to help boost humidity for longer but If I'm home I use newspaper. I know it's bot attractive but my Gtp are not for everyone's eyes there for mine and I can look past tge aestheticlt pleasing past and see a beuituful snake here's a pic of my enclosure.
79d82cdb-9d60-4dde.jpg

Thats great! And dont worry, your enclosure looks great and im sure the newspaper would be fine too haha!
May I ask also which Thermo/Hygrometer is that? I was looking for a good one but all the ones i found looked a bit dodge?
And what are you average readings would you say? :)

Thanks heaps again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back