My new little fella

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

harley0402

100_1027.jpg100_1025.jpgHey guys, i just got home with my new little BHP. He was really chilled so i took a few quick snaps. Hope you like him.

100_1026.jpg

Such stunning pythons Harley,i gather this male will pair up with the female you have..Who did you get this male from..Everyone needs a Aspidities(Woma-BHP) in there collection..How old..

thanks mate, yep, i want to breed them when they are a bit older. They are both a year old and i got my male from Graeme Welch, i found his add on herptrader. I got my girl from Kel Worley.

Ive actually got one here thats 2year old from the Worleys also.Also im getting a WA BHP soon..Ive owned NT-QLD but the WA BHP are stunning..Love the attidute Aspidities have,tail wagging and hissing,which is all bluff (majority of the time) If only i had some more room..

awesome mate, have you bred them before ??? i've seen my female wag her tail, i thought is was so funny to see lol all bark and no bite hey, she bit me once when i was feeding her but she let go straight away. you gotta love it. I cant wait to breed them.

---------- Post added 24-Dec-10 at 09:12 PM ----------

bump :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back