My new PLATINUM MAC !!!!! ***pic*******

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay84

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
So i am the very lucky owner of a male Platinum Mac (thanks Steve).

I picked him up this evening from the airport..... I had been warned that he is a little bitey, Steve called him Chua lol.... When i pulled him out the bag to check he was all ok he certainly put on a show for the AAE staff as he latched onto my hand and proceeded to draw blood hahaha

I brought him home and offered him a mouse which he took straight away and devoured it VERY quickly!

Here are some pics.... enjoy!

DSC_1215.jpg

DSC_1216.jpg

DSC_1220.jpg

DSC_1223.jpg

P.S - If anyone has a female for sale PLEASE PM me !!!

Nice looking speciment you got a hold of there. hope you can source him a gf so you can start breeding them

I am so jealous such a great looking snake you got bet you are very happy with him. May I ask how much you paid if you like you can PM me.

Looks good ive been after a platnum blonde for a while now can you give me the breeders details or pm me thanks

Mate you are one lucky SOB. Platinums have to be one of the hottest antaresia out there, even better then marbled childreni IMO so congrats on your new additions.

Mate you sure are building up a stunning collection, I live in constant envy. That Mac is HOT!

That's a mad snake but the skull shape in the headpiece is a bonus Pic 2

Thanks for the comments guys! The guy i got him from does not have anymore..... he had quite a few but sold most of his snakes due to moving and family commitments... this little one he was going to keep, but has decided to sell all but one snake. Lucky for me as i now have a gorgeous Platinum in my collection.

He was a very good buy is all i can say lol

So.....i havn't received any PM's about any females for sale!!!!

Beautiful snake Jay. I remember saying in another thread that ants were a bit boring compared to most carpets and was told that I just hadn't seen the right snakes. This is obviously one of those right ones haha

Jay He's absolutely gorgeous! Very envious right now. Hope you find that female for him! :D

Getting yourself a very nice collection Jay

Thanks Dicky and Craig...... I am very happy with my small collection now. Managed to get some nice animals..... Still have 4 more snakes on the way!

hi jay, looks like you dragged me out of retirement from posting, i'm just glad you like him, apart from his bad habbit of trying to eat you, i was very sad to see him leave, but sometimes you have to move on and things change,

the breeder i'm sure most older members will know, he was bred by tremain or indicus as he was known here as, one of the best breeders around and a great guy, but as far as i know he doesn't breed now,

i hope you find a female that does him justice..................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back