My New RPM shed last night

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are RPM's? they look great by the way.

Thanks

They are a Reduced Patten Morph...
Basicly some of them have next to no pattens at all..but most just have less pattens then the average Carpet Python in this case..

Grab a drink and go through some of the threads about them,,, look through Jag threads too.. you will have a feild day :)

Who cares if there bad pics, just take them, i want to see more!!!

.........News break..... The female just ate, & ate just like all my other coastals. ....... even more news....... As this was hapening, the other bloke decided to shed & did so well by twisting & winding all over his enclosure. HA HA again.
Might be worth some more photos tomorrow, but I will get Paula to do them this time.

Cheers
Ian.

.........News break..... The female just ate, & ate just like all my other coastals. ....... even more news....... As this was hapening, the other bloke decided to shed & did so well by twisting & winding all over his enclosure. HA HA again.
Might be worth some more photos tomorrow, but I will get Paula to do them this time.

Cheers
Ian.

Heard about the boy who cried wolf...........................lol

ANd heres our new boy

PB290609.jpg

.....................News update...................

This is our new male RPM after his shed tonight....

NO D3po They are mine now, so go suck savaloys.Ha Ha.
Cheers

Guys & Gals I am extremely happy with them & they are handling so well & calm. They are a pleasure to hold & admire.
Cheers.

Dont ya just love all the twisting and turning with these..especially when there shedding..lol..Very nice indeed Mr Davo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back