my not so little, little spotted

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG this is soooo heart breaking..You poor thing..My heart goes out to you.Some Friend!!.Would hate to see what would happen to someone who came between my Boy and me...

Beck,

I have been through it, and if she has all these legal people, where are they? They would be knocking at your door with all these documents and Sumonds to hand over pretzels! My mum is in the legal system I know what is needed!! Plus, it's your word against hers, and you have ppl who can back up your story, u have ppl who have had the snake in your care, who can say they received the snake from you n returned it to YOU! I think if u live your snake "so much" you wouldn't just give up! And if she's worried about cat hairs! All you should have said is "go report it then, there's nothing you can do" because cat hairs aren't damage!! This is ridiculous!! Just don't hand him back. I bet nothing happens!!

Too many times I let ppl do that to me bcos I thought things would happen if I don't, but I have learnt that it doesn't!! If people can get away with keeping snakes in horrible conditions and stealing ppl snakes when there's a breeding agreement and nothing is done for months!! Seriously just keep him!!

I wouldn't be able to just "get another snake" bcos nothing will replace the one you have!! N it would be too soon after losing him!!
Have you

Rang authorities yet to find out what your options are?? You can just ask questions. U don't have to give any details like ur licens num. I think you are giving up and this is sad. If your snake is worth it, and you love him as much as you say, putting up with her **** for a bit. Because it seems she will get "bored" again. Y not just offer her the money she paid for pretzels n sign him over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back