My Pink Tongue exploded !!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I was expecting a more shade of red & pink in the pics when i opened the thread... Good to see it's cute little babies, congrats. Great strong stripey coloring on them can they keep it or does it always fade as they get older, a bit like mom?

pattern fades as they grow

I Just love Pink tounges 24 of them is just awsome lol

well done!!!

Joel

Nice one, got a price in mind jas?
Can they be sexed at that age?

$80each, and no they can't. They eat well though, just fed them and half of them ate diced snail and some jelly meat, considering they are only 24 hours old thats not bad and they also are pretty calm so far for pink tongues thus far...

got pics of the bubs on your hand or next to something so people can see how tiny they are? I was amazed first time i saw pink tongue bubs, so very very cute.

compared to eastern bluey bubs which are quite small,pink tongue bubs make the eastern blueys look like juvie lace monitors in size comparison,lol,not quite but yeah,the more they have,the smaller the size,that is a fast turn around gettng them on the chew jas,well done,definatly on the to get list,thinking big indoor rainforest setting,with landmullets and angle heads for good measure,oops daydreaming again,thanks for sharing,great pics to

pink tongues

$80each, and no they can't. They eat well though, just fed them and half of them ate diced snail and some jelly meat, considering they are only 24 hours old thats not bad and they also are pretty calm so far for pink tongues thus far...

Hi jason,ime interested in your pink tongue juvs i like the colour of the parents,put me down for four if thats OK with you and ile pick them up when you have them ready. Cheers Colin.

Hehe....funny little buggers; tongues; tails; heads and legs going everywhere....
It really is like an explosion!!! :lol:
I remember one year; waking up; looking into the enclosure....rubbing my eyes;
and trying to believe what I was seeing :)
Congrad's Jason; Pinktounges; really are a joy to breed.
You'll soon be hiring all the neibourhood kid's....$2 a jar; snails and slugs 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back