My Pink Tongue Skinks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

salebrosus

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone post any pics of Pink Tongue Skinks yet so thought i'd add some of my cheeky buggers. They are top skinks but i am in need of a female as i have only males. Can anyone help out?

Cheers,

Simone.

If you crossed a pink tounge with a blue tounge would you get a purple tounge? :wink: :eek:

RE: Another one

Hehehehehehehehe your killing me Sam. Anyone else out there with these guys?

Simone.

I've never seen one in the flesh - but they look absolutely amazing Simone! :D Do they grow bigger than the blueys or relatively the same size given the fact that there are always some exceptions?

They are cuties Simone. (Not as cute as you of course.)

There are some for sale on Reptilesdownunder if that helps.

Pssst, Amigo, wanna buy pair of rare pink tongue skinks, born with blue tongues!? goin cheap, new line :wink: :lol:

Aka Maxwell Smart "would you beleive, a pair of average bluetongues that firmly 'beleive' they are pinktongues"? :p

:twisted: Psst, I got another pair that think they're cunninghams ????

Re: RE: Another one

instar said:
Pssst, Amigo, wanna buy pair of rare pink tongue skinks, born with blue tongues!? goin cheap, new line :wink: :lol:
As a matter of fact Inny, Pink Tongues ARE born with blue tongues, they just change to pink as they get older. Technically Pink Tongues are just Arborial Blueys from generally moister habitats(they are now officially part of the Tiliqua Genus)

RE: Re: RE: Another one

instar said:
Pssst, Amigo, wanna buy pair of rare pink tongue skinks, born with blue tongues!? goin cheap, new line

As a matter of fact Inny, Pink Tongues ARE born with blue tongues, they just change to pink as they get older. Technically Pink Tongues are just Arborial Blueys from generally moister habitats(they are now officially part of the Tiliqua Genus)

Thanks Greebo,
I will go and check reptilesdownunder now. Thanks mate.

Simone.

for some reason it wont let me put my pink tongue pics on

If you like you I could pm you my Email and I'll put them up for you.

Sorry Dicco but I think you will find they are still Hemispaeridon in most circles but closer to Cyclodomorphus than Tiliqua.
They are classified as Cyclodomorphus by a lot of O/S keepers and I think theres moves to out them back there.

BTW, I have 5 that Im thinking of selling. More soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back