my small collection

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReptileben

Reaction score
Palmerston, Northern Territory, Australia
seen a few people doing this so here it iscollection 007.jpgthat is most of them here collection 008.jpgbut the geckos and one of my hopping mice (not in this)over herecollection 009.jpgmy helmets collection 010.jpgdon't think there is a keeper who hasn't or doesn't keep one or more of these so no introduction needed but you will get one anyway bearded dragoncollection 011.jpg female coastal who has a habit of trying to make me bleedcollection 013.jpgher future boyfriendcollection 014.jpgbredli my first snake I got at my mums housecollection 015.jpg little stimmi's cage hiding behind the bed in the 1st pic collection 016.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looked at the first picture and thought you had been burgled:D, only joking with you. Love the Bredli, they have such beautiful markings.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

beautiful collection love the bredli makes me want to get one love the bearded too
thanks for sharing

Best thing about a small collection...
is that there is room for more ;)
not in my house you just saw my room and how packed it is and mum won't allow any reptiles out of my room

- - - Updated - - -

Best thing about a small collection...
is that there is room for more ;)
not in my house you just saw my room and how packed it is and mum won't allow any reptiles out of my room

If you clean your room you can fit more in
neat and tidy reptile collections look best

hmmm yes i can see your problem, luckily your collection is isn't too small at all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back