my snake left me something

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry I was being a smart a@*# . You know I'm terrified of being bitten.
How could something that cute be a pain, I'll come take em all for ya don't tell cash.lol

LMAO.... I got all excited and thought there was more eggs but this is just as good!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I should play nice you'll be looking after my other half whilst hes puking in the side walks very shortly :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: thats ok cass, more eggs are getting closer, and they will be kahlua's hopefully, then tiny's and one nasty unnamed coastal in between, then audrey, thats in the next 3 to 4 weeks as all have shed, then just waiting on ivory, abby and randy to shed, and i've just found a maccie and stimmy that are in shed also, i thought it was to late for any more of them, but checking my books i had the same maccie lay mid nov last year.....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: thats ok, i'll look after him for you, just can't promise he won't look a bit different when you see him again after next thursday night, :shock::shock::shock::shock:

If i was you , i would be getting to the doctor quick , your hand is swelling up . It may have hit a nerve or something .
That looks nasty .

thats ok mel, i know you were kidding, but you know i can cure you from being scared, :lol::lol::lol:
haha, you will bring them back, already they are crawling out the room into the lounge, :lol:

thanks rev, i think i can save my arm this time, i just love the looks on my family's faces everytime i come out bleeding, they all say to me, "and you think your getting vens" :lol: i just laugh, maybe then i'll have to amputate

hey $nake pimp, sorry i didn't shave before she tagged me, :shock: i'll remember for next time.................

now see what happins when you have bbq rat the night after you feed them,they get upset for you not giving them bbq rat:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

now see what happins when you have bbq rat the night after you feed them,they get upset for you not giving them bbq rat:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:shock: you again with the rat thing, :shock: maybe she saw me and didn't like the fact that she only got mice, :lol::lol::lol::lol:

lol. still doing better than me :p 4 months, 2 snakes, few tags but no blood yet :D

enough from you snake charmer, yes laugh now, but who got tagged about 6 times from that darwin at jays, not to add the others, hahahaha......

lol. still doing better than me :p 4 months, 2 snakes, few tags but no blood yet :D

Oh my god Brent you're missing out... even my babies have drawn blood :rolleyes:
I didn't get pics but the other night I got tagged from Chokko (maccie) and his was a good one on the ball of my thumb and then 5mins later Nala (jungle) misses her meal and takes BOTH my index and middle finger in her mouth... :shock:
I didnt gets pics as I was too busy trying to fend off my boyfriend and brother from rushing to help me.... not... :rolleyes:
They were awesome bites and Nala's teeth marks are still in my fingers!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey Stranger!!!!! How's the snake charming in India mate??? Or are you charming the ladies!! hehe

Hmmmm Steve that was an ok bite... but you know you can do better.... oh wait you don't have Granite anymore :lol::lol::lol:
I look forward to receiving a display of snake biting while I'm there at xmas time... ;)

Cheers,
Mell

Hmmmm Steve that was an ok bite... but you know you can do better.... oh wait you don't have Granite anymore :lol::lol::lol:
I look forward to receiving a display of snake biting while I'm there at xmas time... ;)
Cheers,
Mell

:shock: i have done better, and i'm sure more are to come, :shock:

:lol: i'll have to charge you extra for bite displays, but i guess i can throw it in as a bonus........

hmmm, i'll even let you pick the biter, :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back