My snake wont eat..?!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have now put her back in a tub, and to defrost I was putting them in a bag in hot water. And weaner mice because she is so tiny

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

If its not 20% of her body weight then its not large enough it doesnt matter how small her head is or how small she is. Most carpets start out on fuzzie mice so she needs a larger food item. My stimsoni wont eat anything too small for her. Ie shes on small rats, offer her a hopper and she wont have a bar of it.
If shes small she should in something small and secure. Leave her in the tub for the week without disturbing her then offer her a larger food item such as a fuzzie rat

With all due respect becwatson, you are having a lot of trouble with these snakes. Perhaps you should find someone in your area to come and give you a hand. They could pick up on any mistakes you've made and could perhaps see a reason for your issues that we cannot with the information you've been providing.

Keeping things simple and easy is all a hatchie requires to power on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back