My very first snake...she's beautiful!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam_Stimson

Not so new Member
Reaction score
This afternoon I picked up my brand new baby from the airport and I couldn't be happier. :) She's a Windorah Stimsons hatchy and she is the prettiest thing I ever did see (with the exception of my daughters of course) ;) I'd like to say a huge, great, ginormous thankyou to Swampie for making my first purchase an awesome experience and for breeding such a pretty, pretty girl. :) I'm in love with her already. She's happily exploring her click clack (don't worry as hard as it is ill let her settle in) and my 6 yr old boy hasn't left her side. He's just laying there watching her, it's awesome. :)
ga5yme8e.jpg
da8e3e7u.jpg
ujabehad.jpg

Congratulations, Sam_Stimson, and thanks. You brought back some memories of the day I brought my pretty Stimson's python baby home.

Hello, baby snake!

Very nice snake.

Makes me remember getting my first stimson. :)

It's hard to stop at one!

Gorgeous! Good luck with the little fella, he's gorgeous :D

what a great looking snakey. all the best!

Oh wow she's so tiny! That's a loo paper roll next to her yes? How old is she?
How fast will she grow? Does she have a name yet?
She's very cute :) I lurve her spots :) Congratulations.

Oh wow she's so tiny! That's a loo paper roll next to her yes? How old is she?
How fast will she grow? Does she have a name yet?
She's very cute :) I lurve her spots :) Congratulations.

Yes she's tiny. That is a toilet roll next to her. She's 2 calendar months today. :) I'm not sure exactly how fast she'll grow but they don't get too big. No name yet although I did joke with hubby about 'Dora' as in WinDORAh stimson lol :)

What a gorgeous snake! Congrats!

Our Spotted is 2 months old this week as well......She is also out first snake and is bringing an endless amount of joy and entertainment to our household. I hope that yours does the same - Snakes are so wonderful to watch, and kids are fascinated by them.

We are already planning our next snake to bring into the family.

Enjoy your new girl, she is beautiful

Cheers,
Robert

I just looked at some photos of a snake a similar size to yours curled around the owners hand. It looks really cute :) Hard to believe something so bitty is gunna grow so big!

She's gorgeous! I bought 3 of our snakes from swampie and couldn't be happier with them. Good luck and enjoy!

I just got my first baby Stimsoni as well (though I have a few other snakes) and it is sooo tiny! I look at the sweet, wee little head and it amazes me how such a little miracle could survive out in the wild. Mine is very bold and cheeky and loves exploring his click-clack - and isn't is great to finally have a good use for used toilet rolls? lol

Well Sunday was our first feeding day and if I had to describe how it went with one word I would use...perfect!!! I'm so pleased with her she is just awesome. Thanks again Swampie. I would buy off him again anytime. :)

Aw, she is very pretty! :) I'm glad all is going well for you guys :).. I picked up our first snake Sunday, he is also a Stimson, but he's a Broome locale :)..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back