Need advice

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And i saw this ad for 2 bynoes 'unsexed pair' (lol) 120 is that an average price or what lol ?

spiny tails are probably one of the best geckos to watch. mine are nearly always out on sticks and things so it wouldnt really mater if you put a few things to decorate the cage. they arent too smaller gecko either which makes them easier to handle than things like bynoes. bynoes are alright except theyre really fast (not that scittish just fast) and small. i'd go a spiny tail gecko if i were you. you can make a really good looking setup with them and you can watch them in it. i'll post a picture of my geckos enclosure in a minute.

cool spiny tails might put some interest on them coz i love decorating the tank sooo much so it looks nice but i hardly see my marbled geckos coz they always hide. i only see them at night

lol stop being distracted and get cracking on those photos =P yeah im pretty sure ill be getting into geckos... Ok hypathetically if i was to go away for say 1 week how would the geckos do ? i mean they would probably be fed and given water but if they missed a feed or two would it kill them ?

i went away for a week and my geckos ( marbled ) were ok. im trying to work out if a bigger lizards ( like a netted dragon ) would die from a week

Wouldnt die. especially if you turned the heat down they wont loose as much condition. Yes i'm coming with the photos hold on and yes ive got a UV tube on for about hallf the day and then they have ground heating.

SO i could just give a blast of the natural stuff ;P and they should be happy So was that tank an ex fish tank ?

Yeah just put them is a fly screen cage in the sun for an hour or two would do the job. yeah mine are in an old hexagonal fish tank. I purposely broke the top of the lid and put flyscreen because theyre wasnt enough ventilation.

They were given too me by a friend. they are about $100 normally but hes agood friend and gave me alot of reptiles in the past. Black Rocks ec. $100 to $150 normally.

I started Breeding on Central Netteds and Bearded Dragons. If i was to breed geckos i would breed Golden Tailed Geckos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back