Need advice

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Golden Tails are pretty easy to keep and apparently are relatively easy to breed.
They also look great. They sell for $90 each which is quite affordable too. At the Moment Personal Pet Services has an Adult male for sale a $90.. They are located in QLD.

Personal Pet Services - Reptiles

Ok so its going to be aboreal ;P thats what i know im probably going to get an Exo Terra but the rest is... RAWR lol

Hmm so if i wanted to i could get a male and female bynoes and they would be happy in a 45 cm exo terra

Yeah or you could just get a clone gecko. Where are you located? I might know some geckos you could get. and yes a pair of bynoes could comfortably live in a 45cm exoterra.

(sorry to rush) but yeah i need to know ASAP ;P (bynoes or spinytails but any aboreal gecko)

sorry if this isnt in what u were talkin bout but can bynoes geckos climb ??? well u will need some rocks and driftwood as hides. feed them crickets and moths

Yeah they are all arboreal (the geckos i was looking at) I was thinking more on hides etc like 2 hides water dish that kind of stuff (crickets and woodies are in surplus for the beardy and skink)

bynoes arent really arboreal. mine are out a fair bit during the day though. what youll need are some hides, bark will do, either sand or peat moss substrate, maybe a bit of driftwood or a rock for them to climb on and a misting bottle. was the add for the $150 cloner in petlink?

bynoes arent really arboreal. mine are out a fair bit during the day though. what youll need are some hides, bark will do, either sand or peat moss substrate, maybe a bit of driftwood or a rock for them to climb on and a misting bottle. was the add for the $150 cloner in petlink?
can bynoes climb glass ?

thought so ... thanks but can they squeeze into small spaces like marbled geckos ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back