need help getting woodies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

batcho101

Reaction score
He guys i am trying to setup a breeding colony of woodies for my bearded dragons but no where seems to have any avaiable. i have tried frogs org and herptrader but looks like everyones stocks are low.

can anyone point me in the direction of some where else to bulk buy from

Umm have you tried the pet shops....... usually one tub of large adult woodies is all you need, they breed like crazy :)

Good luck with the whole thing, let me know how you go

Just to be clear the Herp Shop still has many Feeder Roaches but not sufficient to meet the demand. The regular customers get priority which sometimes means that one off and new customers cannot be supplied.

Just to be clear the Herp Shop still has many Feeder Roaches but not sufficient to meet the demand. The regular customers get priority which sometimes means that one off and new customers cannot be supplied.

yeh sorry herptrader thats what i meant. there just seems to be a huge demand for them at the moment.

the packs i have seen at the pet shops look pretty small like only 15-20 roaches in them

they breed like crazy though - a couple of tubs would be plenty

I'd try 'jemmi woodies', her information will be there somewhere... I can pm you it later if you can't find it... Her's are always good quality in my opinion
cam

I used to get my woodies from herpshop, I now get them only from Livefoods Unlimited.

Just drop them a email at [email protected] and request pricing and sizes ect if you like.

$80 gets me 700 woodies + 20% extra to cover deaths, the stock always arrives on time and hardly any deaths :)

I used to get my woodies from herpshop, I now get them only from Livefoods Unlimited.

Just drop them a email at [email protected] and request pricing and sizes ect if you like.

$80 gets me 700 woodies + 20% extra to cover deaths, the stock always arrives on time and hardly any deaths :)

thanks dotora i will give them a go. i want to start a big colony as there is a total of 6 beardies to feed. and i dont really wanna be using all the colony up in a week, wanna start with around a thousand.

Make sure you keep them warm thru the winter otherwise they'll stop breeding - I heat one end of the tubs by placing the tubs over 2-3 runs of a 15 watt heatcord...

Jamie.

yeh live foods is really good. i only live about 10 mins from them. they supply nearly all the pet shops on the gold coast except for a few that get their from picies. i pay 20 bucks and get 250. my first colony was going good but some how the geckoes got in and i didnt look at them for about a week. they feasted on them. close to 15 20 geckoes in my tub. but omg they breed like crazy the roaches

Yeah they do breed like crazy, my adult beardies have slowed down a bit in the last week or so, and I've noticed the increasing amount of woodies in the tub already. Lucky I got baby beardies now to help eat them. But I might have to slow the breeding over winter or I'll be overflowing with the beardies brumating.

HI herp trader, you must be low on numbers, I have been buying from you guys for about 2 to 3 years now and i ordered some the other day and the order was refused.

Pines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back