Need help: Romance

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock Lobster

Reaction score
hey guys & girls/ladies & gents

I've had a crush on a girl for a while now & I'm seeing her next Saturday. I haven't been on a date for over 2 years now & was wondering if you guys had some tips for me. Shes the kind of girl you need to romance, we have plenty in common, shes an absolute stunner & i tend to get nervous & say stupid stuff & inappropriate moments.

any ideas of what i should do?

Brock Lobster

well shes coming over to watch buffy, so i'll blame it on the dog! what else are they good for? (joke! i dont want to get in a fight about making my dog depressed about his bowel movements)

well if I was a chick and I went around to some dudes place probably the best thing he could do to seduce me would be NOT putting on Buffy :D

Other than that I have no idea.... women don't even know what they want so how we're meant to know is beyond me :) good luck though!

you need to take control of the situation brock lobster,
you will walk up to her in complete confidence
that she needs you and wants you
and no other man alive can satisfy her COMPLETLEY
like yourself
now go get her you STUD

Anyone can get a girl, mate, the trick is holding onto them for more than 2 weeks when they find out who you really are, LOL.

If you've got plenty in common, play to that. Just think about what you both enjoy doing, and ask her some questions about it (it'll mean the conversation is something you can talk comfortably about if you're both into it). Bring up some things that are bound to be common ground....did she laugh at the chasers stunt at APEC? What does she want to do when she gets out of school/uni/whatever? Talk about travel, what are some really cool places she's been?
Be confident, possibly take the piss out of yourself (IF you can do it in a way that is funny, and in a way thatt lets her know you are def. joking, not just depressed....possibly dont try this one till she gets to know you better, lol)

Oh yeah, pay for the meal/drinks/whatever your doing without even thinking about it, just do it like its a reflex. That seems to work, lol.
But hey, Im a redhead, my relationship advice may only work for gingers :lol:

i dont know were you live or your budget but try something different, i live in qld and i took my now wife to dinner then to a gun club then to the beach, its different and romantic. now im not a gun man at all heck i had never fired a gun, but it will single you out as different. if she like animals take her to the zoo then dinner, but most of all be normal but different. but dinner is very very inportant but add something to it dto make you different to everyone. on my 5rd date with my now wife we swam with the dolphins, the other dates in between were basic movies then stay at home dinners and a dvd etc. DONT DO lunch dates friends do lunch dates unless its a hole day thing then its ok, like zoo/seaworld then dinner

one on one in private for a first date, now that's high pressure! is it clearly a date or "just freinds watching buffy"?
usually for a first date i would say daytime, in public an casual like lunch at a cafe or something like that

swimin with the dolphins?? now thats a good one what chick doesnt dig dolphins?

Oh yeah, dont move in on nice girls too fast, but make sure they know your interested. ie, get intimate (sit close, whatever your comfortable with), but dont try and throw a leg over as soon as she walks though the door, lol.

Just be confident in your ability to get her, and thats what'll happen. I've got no doubt a nice bloke like yourself would have no trouble pulling a nice chick, just make sure shes got a sister/friend for the person who gives you the most advice.....im gonna put together another post.

i dont know were you live or your budget but try something different, i live in qld and i took my now wife to dinner then to a gun club then to the beach, its different and romantic. now im not a gun man at all heck i had never fired a gun, but it will single you out as different. if she like animals take her to the zoo then dinner, but most of all be normal but different. but dinner is very very inportant but add something to it dto make you different to everyone. on my 5rd date with my now wife we swam with the dolphins, the other dates in between were basic movies then stay at home dinners and a dvd etc. DONT DO lunch dates friends do lunch dates unless its a hole day thing then its ok, like zoo/seaworld then dinner

i was thinking of calling the aquarium & seeing if we could do a swim with the sharks kinda thing. she works at melb zoo so i wont be taking her there! ill see what my new job can bring in for me(cash wise).

Ply her with alcohol :lol: Worked for my man..........

The one on one is good. Pressure, yeah, but takin someone to the movies as a first date is like saying 'hey, I can't hold together a conversation for 2 hours, so lets go let someone else do the talking'.
Its best to get to know someone first, so you feel comfortable not saying anything for a few hours, rather than meeting, walking in strangers, being akward for 2 hours, walking out strangers (possibly with herpes), and then getting to know them, lol.

Ashley81 has some good advice there, novelty (being different, but in a good way) will often work in your favour.

i was thinking that i cook something before she got there & sat down to dinner (with appetizers) & dessert (shes such a chocoholic she should be in rehab). a few glasses of her favorite red wine. sound any good?

if thats the go, what are some good vegetarian meals?

Sounds good, what the hell are you asking for advice for, lol.
Lettuce.
PM forsenic and swingonthespiral about meals....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back