Need help: Romance

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and if you focus on just having a good time with her and not "expect" the deed to happen, you wont feel let down if it doesn't and if it does it'll be a great bonus to the awsome day you both had.

Don't make her think you're richer than you are , other than that , the other golden rule ------
Be interested more than you be interesting. ----or maybe just beg.

DON'T talk about yourself... or your animals too much. Ask questions about her... and pretend to be interested. And don't do the chocolate and strawberry thing, that is getting in way over any guys head. Get ice cream!!! All girls love it :)

But with her going to your house to watch buffy... sounds like you might be in the friend basket already. Sorry dude.

DON'T talk about yourself... or your animals too much. Ask questions about her... and pretend to be interested. And don't do the chocolate and strawberry thing, that is getting in way over any guys head. Get ice cream!!! All girls love it :)

But with her going to your house to watch buffy... sounds like you might be in the friend basket already. Sorry dude.

"Pretend to be interested" ---:)
You could always look deeply & meaningfully into her eyes when Buffy finishes & say
"I couldn't help but notice that you have a really similar vibe to Buffy...phew , uncanny". :)

whatever you do do DON'T tell her you came onto a snake forum for advice!!! save that little piece of information for your 1 year or something if you happen to make it that far! Good luck! Be yourself cause if she doesn't like you for who you are then screw her (not literally... unless she offers nicely).

whatever you do do DON'T tell her you came onto a snake forum for advice!!! save that little piece of information for your 1 year or something if you happen to make it that far! Good luck! Be yourself cause if she doesn't like you for who you are then screw her (not literally... unless she offers nicely).

There is 2 entirely different conversations contained in that post that could take this thread in 2 very different, very funny directions :lol:

you never really know how someone is until your with them living in the same house and married :|
Speaking from experience I never knew how much my husband was an azz until he moved in LOL

WOW i'm guessing you haven't made it to many 2nd dates. Choc & strawberries is never over any ones head. Ice cream is good, she's a chocoholic a good choc ice cream with choc chips through it. Choc moosse with cream and cadbury flake crumbled over it, choc mud cake with a scoop of ice cream or cream. Not sure if you have it there "Baskins and Robbins" do good choc ice cream or serra lee from the supermarket. Find out what her favorite choc is every chocoholic has their weakness. Most romantics like a even just a small amount of effort put into the little things. You shouldn't need to over do it, keeping it simple with a little imagination will win brownie points.
And if you do end up in the supposed "friens basket" like some have said, at least she will have good things to tell her friends and potential girlfriends about you.
Being a romantic the "deed" may not happen on the first date.

WOW i'm guessing you haven't made it to many 2nd dates. Choc & strawberries is never over any ones head. Ice cream is good, she's a chocoholic a good choc ice cream with choc chips through it. Choc moosse with cream and cadbury flake crumbled over it, choc mud cake with a scoop of ice cream or cream. Not sure if you have it there "Baskins and Robbins" do good choc ice cream or serra lee from the supermarket. Find out what her favorite choc is every chocoholic has their weakness. Most romantics like a even just a small amount of effort put into the little things. You shouldn't need to over do it, keeping it simple with a little imagination will win brownie points.
And if you do end up in the supposed "friens basket" like some have said, at least she will have good things to tell her friends and potential girlfriends about you.
Being a romantic the "deed" may not happen on the first date.

Hehehe oh so right you are, very very few 2nd dates lol. But after reading up on ladder theory it all make sense to me now. I need to get a job and be more of a prick ;)

be confidantly honest the whole time, and stay down to earth. keep on the same level as her, but stay mysterious, if that makes sense... and even if it goes horribly wrong, make it look right.

thats my two cents, keep us posted on the outcome.

Josh

Oysters worked for my man...... but not on me...

I met him on the net he worked on barges up in Qld.

When he come down to meet me he brought my dad 20 dozen yes 20 dozen oysters..... needless to say dad approved....

Lol.....

Best advice I can give is just be yourself, cause otherwise you will have to keep up an act. And honestly if she doesnt like you for you then she doesnt deserve you anyway.
Mrs I

xxx

I wish i could meet a bloke that cared that much about impressing a girl! I guess i'm too used to the fools that think shuffle dancing is cool *raises eyebrow*... sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back