Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

REPTILEBOY13

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Which license do i need to get a red belly black and if you could write a care sheet that would be awesome.
Cheers beau

HAHA

Yep.

Really ? Your first post is requesting a care sheet for an RBB ? Dude if you need a care sheet then you ain't really ready for an RBB.

Last edited by a moderator:
do you have any experience with RBB's? if not, you should forget about getting one.

if you need a care sheet then you ain't really ready for an RBB.

Would LOVE to know what username really is when you're not creating new accounts to troll with.

Agreed, Red Bellies (or any elapid for that mattter) are not for beginners. You NEED to have prior experience with less dangerous snakes first. They do however make good first elapids as their venom is relatively mild and they are usually pretty chilled out. But yeah, forget about it until you are more experienced.

I dont reckon he's a troll...

^^ Jeez, someones having a bad day..

thanks boidae but this thread is for my dad he wants to one he did voluntere work at a zoo and fell in love with the rbb there i dont like them there creepy

Hey REPTILEBOY13.... each state has different laws & requirements when it comes to licensing so you would need to check it out with your states Environmental Department. Vens are not recommended unless you have had experience or held a category 1 license for a while.

Yeah as a first snake for you and your Dad you are much better off getting something easy and docile like an Eastern brown or maybe an Inland Taipan- super easy to handle; happy to just rest on your arm while you watch TV, and not risky at all...in fact you are allowed to capture them from the wild and bring them home- no licence required.

Thats not even funny, too bad if this guy was mentally challenged (like yourself) and took you seriously, or anyone else reading the thread for that matter

Tone you have been banned twice before for being intolerant and starting trouble, you are picking on a kid with a captive audience of other kids. You really are showing your maturity and that you have not put those things in the past.

If you really think this fella is a troll then the best way to deal with him is to ignore his posts. Trolls will only fish while you're biting.

This is an intentional double post, incase others haven't seen the other thread.

You also recommended Eastern Browns remember.
And it took me 82 years of Herpetological study to amass 3510 posts so you better respect!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You really have the moral high ground here :rolleyes:

Tone he's an excited kid that you destroyed with six posts in his one thread and then you went to his other thread and made more ridiculous posts trying to bring the young fella down.

Don't dare defend yourself right now.

uh huh- 26 yrs old dude and the best you've got is calling me retarded ?

Glad you have clarified things hey- taken out of context someone might be tempted to venture 3000 KM inland to camp in the desert and catch their own Taipan (which was clearly linked in my post to the APS wiki that EXPLAINS IN FULL it is not for children- I made sure of that.)

Ease up Mr 3509 posts of excellence; I'm old enough to make you my girlfriend ;)

If this kid is for real then in 30 mins there's two threads asking all sorts of ridiculous questions. Chill you big bad 26 yr old you !

Stop putting down people who have just joined the site and are new to herps, actually give them advice because i bet you where the same when you first came on the scene ....can't agree more Gordo.

actually ive been researching snakes for two years i just thought u had to pay to join this forum thing

actually ive been researching snakes for two years i just thought u had to pay to join this forum thing

Only if you want to advertise, you do however have to put up with overnight experts who like to drill newbies (even though they only have been keeping beardies and a coastal for a whole 6 months)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back