Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie Python Lover

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I am looking for someone in the ipswich area that can probe my snakes as I think I have 2 adult females and if so I will have to sell one of them so can anyone get back to me as soon as they can I really need to know what they are...They would have to be willing to come to me as my daughter is in a cast from her waist and cant go in a car and I dont drive.. Any help would be great , Thanks in advance

I am looking for someone in the ipswich area that can probe my snakes as I think I have 2 adult females and if so I will have to sell one of them so can anyone get back to me as soon as they can I really need to know what they are...They would have to be willing to come to me as my daughter is in a cast from her waist and cant go in a car and I dont drive.. Any help would be great , Thanks in advance

i could do it just don't know when. lol also will have to find my probes they are here somewhere.

well i havnt been informed in being incorrect yet and i have probed all mine and they are all breeding so i was write for all of them. but there are certain things that can make an incorrect outcome, i have seen snakes with retained shed therefore stopping the probe from going as far as it should. i cant give a 100% garantee though, ive known of very experience "probers" to have made mistakes

ok well where abouts are you located? and how soon do you think you could make it lol cause if its breeding season for coastals mine definately arent doin anything....

ok well where abouts are you located? and how soon do you think you could make it lol cause if its breeding season for coastals mine definately arent doin anything....

i would think it was a bit late for coastals. i might be able to stop in on my way to toowoomba on friday. really depends how work treats me this week.

Helikaon has probed all my 8 pythons..
One of which i believed to be a boy is actually a girl..! yay!
And hes a pleasure to deal with, would recommend him anytime..!

not to late, i've had coastal hatch late feb and know of some hatching in march, so in my opinion they can and will still mate this month and very small chance early october,

not to late, i've had coastal hatch late feb and know of some hatching in march, so in my opinion they can and will still mate this month and very small chance early october,

cool, wont harm trying anyway

not the best time, but i know i still have a couple mating now, seems every second year up this way i have a late season,

i was going to probe simones snakes but i'm not coming down until next year,

not the best time, but i know i still have a couple mating now, seems every second year up this way i have a late season,

i was going to probe simones snakes but i'm not coming down until next year,

thats weird, i would think especially with the pretty slack winter we had that they would have started to mate earlier in the year this year. but ah well, my mds started just before september here and a few locals got good mating for there coastals in june. unfortunately my little coastals jsut arent big enough to be doing the horizontal dance. :p

well my "so called male" is big enough but the one i brought off reedy thats supposed to be a female hmm i just dont know its really frustrating not knowing the true sex....

well my "so called male" is big enough but the one i brought off reedy thats supposed to be a female hmm i just dont know its really frustrating not knowing the true sex....

i can imagine, im happy to come out and probe it as long as you hold the bitey end:p usually just stick them in a bag with the tail out :p

i only have one bitey one and thats the female i got from reedy but since ive had her she has mellowed out a lot my male he is so placid and dopey hes a good boy but sounds good i wish to know what i do have..

we had a lot more colder winter then normal up here,

my darwin pre lay shed a couple days ago, but my coastals just seemed later then normal,

i would think it was a bit late for coastals. i might be able to stop in on my way to toowoomba on friday. really depends how work treats me this week.

Woo go Toowoomba! :lol: I'd get you to probe my bredli's but I think Adam sexes correctly ;)

Woo go Toowoomba! :lol: I'd get you to probe my bredli's but I think Adam sexes correctly ;)

lol dave if only we knew who adam was that would make sense :p and yes go toowoomba the cold windy place

we had a lot more colder winter then normal up here,

my darwin pre lay shed a couple days ago, but my coastals just seemed later then normal,

thats pretty weird steve, i reckon this years winter down here was pretty panz. i was worried my blotched blue tongue wouldn't get cold enough. but ah well as long as the reps are breeding its all good i guess. maybe this is climate change in action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back