nephrurus amyae

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishead

Reaction score
Howdy folks, anybody out there got amyaes? Breeding this season?
Would like to get a few so any leads would be much appreciated.
Regards, Steve.

I may be breeding them this season, really depends on whether they feel like it, but if i sell they hatchies I'll post on APS before anywhere else. Theres pics of my females in my gallery.
-H

Thanks Nephrurus, am chasing up a couple of leads now so see how we go.
I haven't been able to find much species specific info, can you tell me how you keep yours and if they have any special needs?
Regards, Steve.

RE: Nice amyae

Keep em fairly dry, just have a waterbowl in the tank. You can keep 1 male and multiple females together. Temp about 25-30 degrees....easy to care for great animals

RE: Nice amyae

Saw a pair of these guys last week and now i definitely want some...what awesome looking geckos and they're a big gecko too.The setup they were in was very simple,a couple of hides and a water bowl...what prices do they go for?

I also saw a leaftail which is amazing in the flesh,ringtail,northern velvet and box geckos and am fast becoming a big gecko fan..

:p I reckon there will be a few available early next year,depending on how many i hatch will depend on if i sell them.They are fantastic gex definately the best ive had sofar,heres a few pics of them for you.
amyae_male.jpg

amyae_pr.jpg

amyae_eggs.jpg

cheers popp :p

Awesome animals popp,put me on the list if you're going to be selling any,i want som bad .....they have a bit of attitude too which i like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back