Netted Dragon...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

juggalette

Roughly how much would a central netted dragon hatchie set me back? Anyone got a ballpark figure I can work with?

Shannon on this site was selling them for $200 for 1 or $150 for 3 or more.
I bought mine at a local pet shop last year. They were $150 each but I got a deal 5 for $500

at the local pet superstore its $395 for a pair.

i got my four for 80 each, but my friend paid 150 each for his... so i guess you just have to be lucky

i have 3 left that will be ready to enter the store next week. $200 each.
i havent seen them in a brisbane store for under $250.

i have 3 left that will be ready to enter the store next week. $200 each.
i havent seen them in a brisbane store for under $250.

COZ,

God i wish i was living in BRissie!!!

ive yet to come across anyone in the syd area who has any..

THe Central Netted Hatchies are very popular. and sell out very quick

netteds don't live that long do they 8 yrs?? or am i wrong??

brought a Breeding pair for $200 about 3-4 years ago only lived for 3 years, (they were already 18 months when i brought them, so effecively lived until 4 years 6 months, Male lived for an extra year.). Sold the hatchies for 100 bucks each.
Average going rate these days seems to be $100-$150 off private breeders and $200 at stores.

They usually go for $80-$150 for hatchies. I don't see any reason for them to be any more expensive as they are not hard to breed. Anymore then $150 for a regular netted and you have been robbed in my opinion.

Ive paid $150 for sub adults, to adults.

buying a hatchy netted isnt necessarily a good idea, there can be a lot of problems with feeding. as they are TINY.

i will have quite a few adults, well, colonies for sale soon.

oh juggalette, if youre anywhere near manly, everything reptile on manly road has some nice ones for $150 ea :)
if hes in a nice mood you might be able to do a deal on a pair ;)

$90 that a fair price. but iv seen in adelaide pet shops they were $290 wow and pll were buying them and there werent anything special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back