New Ackies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saximus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
I picked these guys up from Tristis today. They are quite friendly and inquisitive. I'm really happy with them

2011-08-28181707.jpg

2011-08-28181600.jpg

2011-08-28181612.jpg

Awesome. I really need to get some. I love little monitors.

Nice one mate, you will never regret getting an ackie. Out of all my captives they are my favorite.

Good to see your Rep. family growing Sax!

Hope you got your rats sorted to keep the starving hoards fed!:lol::lol::lol:

Haha yeah the rats and mice are going nuts. Especially since I added some high protein cat food to their diet. I might even be able to sell some soon and cover their costs. I need to think up a creative way to keep them cool in summer though. Might make a new thread with my idea and see what people think.

It was fun watching these little guys this morning. They would sit under the basking lamp to charge up then run around till the batteries were flat then do it all over again hehe

Congrats Sax! They're awesome monitors.
Mine is exactly the same. Basks, goes nuts, basks, goes nuts, and so on until it goes to sleep...

I'm looking for a young tristis now as you took them last time! :( lol

Haha sorry Sam. For now, these guys are much more interesting than the tristis though. They don't run and hide the second anyone walks into the room.

They are just over 2 months old Willie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back