New and Curious

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmdrsausage

Reaction score
Hail all Herpers (i still reckon it sounds like a disease):p ,
I thought I'd join an online site that would help me out as I am hoping to get into the reptiles game and well a little advice can go along way =).

I am hoping to purchase a Murray Darling Carpet python (i had a childrens but that is a long story :oops: :( ) in the sydney region, if anyone has any names please PM me as this would be most appreciated :) .

I am a vet student at Sydney Uni and am hoping to expand my knowledge into the veterinary field as well as the husbandry (so any vet names for work experience would be appreciated also ..once again PM PM PM) .

Regards,

Commander Sausage (once again..another long long story :p )

Hello and Welcome to APS..

If you're after a Murry Darling Carpet Python, you could always post a thread in the Wanted Section :)

Welcome to the site mate. Luckily you have 3 of the best herp vets in Oz right here in Sydney. They are Dr Robert Johnson, Dr Terri Bellamy and Dr David Vella. If you want to learn from the best i'd be trying to get in with one of those three. Good luck!

Wow you sound very perculiar! You'll fit right in. :D Welcome.

If your looking to expand your knowledge in the veterinary and husbandry field you may want to get your hands on a copy of Reptile Medicine and Surgery by Douglas Mader. A bit pricey compared to most herp books ($220 odd) but I know I've spent more then that on text books for one subject at uni.

Top book covering reptile biology in detail. Still working through my copy (although I'd have to admit some of it goes straight over my head).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back