new bike or should i stay on my old 1??? motocross race bikes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
get a 125, you will find by end of season that you will be way to heavy and maybe to tall to ride the 85 comfortably, you have already mastered the 85 and the difference between the 125 and what you have isnt a big step so you will absolutely hammer. good to see a young guy with some balls and not stuck behind a xbox all day.
go hard son.

thanks mate i would be happy to get the 125 but i dont no how i will do racing the 250f's

but u gotta go hard or go home:D:D:D

where do you race?

and I would say go for the bigger bike, but get used to it so you have more chance of winning.

Will

im starting to race next year at south coast mx track and just going to do all the races i can all over SA but if im doing well i might go all over oz and do some but i dont think i will be that good in my first year but who no's???

looks the i will be buying a 125 for next year mod her up and i should have a very nice bike now off to find a nice yz125

good luck with that mate... I meant to be getting back into racing, but I wanna buy a new ktm...lol

ok Troyster but dont you think im a bit big for the 85???? o and what track do you race at down here in SA??

hi beardy_boy,
mate i dont race moto x i ride enduro however ive riden bikes most of my life and have a good understanding of them.At the end of the day you have to do what you feel comfortable doing and ride whats best suited to you size wise.Personally ive only riden yamaha road bikes,but thats definately not to say they dont build quality dirt bikes its just i grew up riding cr's then moved into enduro riding and swapped out to ktm's,but i wish you the best of luck with the decission you make and keep us informed on what you do maybe even some pics along the way.keep it pinned Troy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back