New Bike

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a nice little bike man LOL i've got its steroid soaked bad tempered bother the GSXR1300 had a 98 GSXR750 got my busa in 2001 dont think i could ride anything else now

A nice 'little' bike? lol. Here I was thinking I've caught up to the real world from a 125. I'm happy with it though and looks were a main deciding factor apart from finances. Plenty of life in me to upgrade again in the future.

Love that 'busa too. I'll put more pics up when I get someone to take some for me.

I just got back into riding again after many years. Had a bad accident about 20 years ago and sold my bike but a mid life crisis has inspired me to start again LOL

This is NOT my actual bike, but I bought one that looks exactly the same...
mynewride.jpg

A nice 'little' bike? lol. Here I was thinking I've caught up to the real world from a 125. I'm happy with it though and looks were a main deciding factor apart from finances. Plenty of life in me to upgrade again in the future.

Love that 'busa too. I'll put more pics up when I get someone to take some for me.

Don't feel pressured to 'upgrade' mate. The big bikes like the busas are **** in the twisties. They were only made to go fast in a straight line. Big woop.

Long wheel-base and heavier bike = poor handling and slow round the tight corners..... ie where all the fun is.

Wow, that would be somewhere near Nambucca Heads / Urunga. Would love to meet for a coffee but I don't think I'd get enough time off work for the ride, lol.

I got a lot of getting used to the bike to do, mainly in the comfort area at the moment. A cruiser would definately be more comfortable, but I just like the style and look of a sportsbike. Something sexy about it.....specially with chicks on board!

I"ve had a couple of cruiser style bikes in the past, my last one being a Triumph Speedmaster, and had some sports tourers as well. And what was said that cruisers aren't that comfy on long rides because of lower back etc, I would have to agree, but each to thier own.
I'm planning a trip to Darwin in the middle of the year and I have bought the Triumph Tiger for the trip as it will be a better bike for it, imo anyway.:D

exactly the sort of thing that people who don't ride say. Not having a go, but in the bike world at least, bigger doesn't always mean better.

Exactly what I thought when I read that post. Generally, the bigger the bike, the slower they go.

sorry king GSXR600 is an awesome bike and i bet you felt like i did when i stepped up from my 750 to 1300 after riding a 125 that 600 must be OMFG fun have fun and keep upright

im only ever going to need a 125, lol. can't wait to get my licence! :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back