new blond mac

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shellshock

Reaction score
i have no idea the 2 i brought today lasis maculosus!
then i have seen them bothrochilus maculosa ?then again there is children.spotted, blothched, and stimson ?
how can i down load photos and see what people think
i dont know much about this species can someone help
i will be back in the morning

Those names are old, they are now classified as Antaresia maculosa, and there are Children's, Stimson/Large Blothed, Spotted/Small Blotched and Pygmy Pythons in the genus. you can upload photo via the attachment function when yout posting a reply.

thank you okay but how do i get my photos from "my pictures"folder to the attachment
not very clue when it comes to these things

go to post reply on the bottem left, just under where you type your msg, then go to add atachment then go to browse and select your pic that you want to post, but you just have to make sure it is the right size.

i just tried and everthing was looking great the way you explained it was great
i thought it was working ie it took forever saying it was posting it but then i have alook here and wha la nothing il try again

i just tried and everthing was looking great the way you explained it was great
i thought it was working ie it took forever saying it was posting it but then i have alook here and wha la nothing il try again

ok i found out it is because tho photo takes up to much space how do i compress it to send
i really want to show them off

Hi Shellshock,
You should be able to edit the pic if you open it normally and if you reduce it to 400pixels then it will fit on the post.
If you have any probs PM me and I will try to help you more.
Cheers
Leigh

crappy photo...lol, but you get a good see at the colours, it looks very nice well done!

all i have to do now is shrink th photos down from now on thank you every one for your help
jason you should see the other 8 i didnt put up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back