NEW Camera!!! so exciting!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephrurus

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, i bought myself a new camera yesterday, a Nikon 5700. Well, without further ado, heres one of the photos a managed to fluke.
No flash used!

resizedofDSCN0332.jpg

As an aside, YES i have amyae, but they won't be breeding anytime soon, and if and when they do breed, i'll be keeping them, so none will be available. :p
:)

-H

Great shot...Looks amazing....Well done!!!

I hope to get a new cam soon...it's either a new cam or another python...Hmmmm.....decisions decisions!

i bought it new from the local Nikon dealer with a 1 gig card and a case for $700... 2nd hand cameras are much cheaper... especialy on Ebay... i did'nt want to stuff around online though.
This is a present to me from the Joy Lizards... to make me feel better about selling their babies.
-H

yeah thats ok considering the photo quality im looking round but so far that's pretty impressive

Great pic, how could I not like it, it's orange !

Well done. :)

Awesome pic Nephrurus! Congrats on the new camera. Cute little fella too.

:0)

resizedDSCN0354.jpg

This ones a bit messier.... one of my juvenile joy lizards Nephrurus levis levis.

Sdaji, don't you dare post that Sandstorm (?) Bynoes photo... I can't compete with that.
-H

Now that is a cracker of a shot Henry. :eek: :shock:

I think it is almost time for MACRO pic contest. Have been some absolute gems posted lately.

the trick is to take 50 shots on the very best quality image the camera can take! Surely one will work out!
I've got a couple more joy lizard head shots i'll post later.
-H

Nephrurus said:
This ones a bit messier.... one of my juvenile joy lizards Nephrurus levis levis.

Sdaji, don't you dare post that Sandstorm (?) Bynoes photo... I can't compete with that.
-H

Hehe, that one has been viewed to death I think :p You have to come up with some better pictures than mine now that you're the one with the much better camera!

Great Joy Lizard head shot by the way :)

Hooray! It only took you a million billion years! :p
Re-payment can finally start! :wink:

:lol:

Nice1

Cool photos! Keep em rolling in... would love to get a new camera! phone cam just doesnt cut it :lol:

nephurus levis levis is a cute gecko! Congrats on the new camera!

Cool pix Henry, love the geks! I've been thinking about getting a digi SLR. Is the 5700 the compact SLR jobbie? What lense do you get with it? I had a look at a few nikons a couple of months ago but am a bit rusty on the models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back