New carpet python!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dougie210

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Well as most of you know, Karen(from reptile trader) had come down to Bunbury on the 6th to South West Pets, to do a reptile display. I had asked her if she could bring down a carpet python for me to buy, as i have been planning to get one for quite some time now. She is just gorgeous and has found so many hiding spots in her new home! She is a Coastal, around the 3ft to 1m mark, and looks great! Oh and femal ;)
Her cage is a 4ft x 2ft x 2ft Melamine inside, with mdf frame kinda thing.
Here are some pics of her and enclosure!(
Its a South Western Carpet Python-Coastal form- So you can get Pilbara Locality, Perth Hills Locality Ect ect)
PC070477-1.jpg

PC070478-1.jpg

PC070479-1.jpg

PC070476.jpg

PC060437.jpg

I know i look weird lol
PC070456.jpg

PC060450.jpg

PC070462.jpg

PC070484.jpg

Sorry for so many photos!!!

Last edited:
wow shes gorgeous

i can't wait to get our coastal i hope she looks like yours

hehe do u hav a habit of not shutting doors. LMAO. sorry, had to mention the sign on the door. very nice carpet though. she is very pretty indeed. should look great when she gets bigger.
mel

hehe do u hav a habit of not shutting doors. LMAO. sorry, had to mention the sign on the door. very nice carpet though. she is very pretty indeed. should look great when she gets bigger.
mel

HAHA,
nah just sometimes, we accidently leave it open then the dogs go into the room and well yeh(the room is like our big tv room!)

Very nice dougie,i was looking at getting one those,one day....

hey dude

i noticed u got like tennis fake grass on the bottom of ur cage. is that stuff good for a substrate?

hey dude

i noticed u got like tennis fake grass on the bottom of ur cage. is that stuff good for a substrate?
the turf is awesome for a substrate but would prob be cheaper jst useing newspaper

oh and awesome looking coastal mate
she sure is spoilt!!!!!

Thanks for all the lovely comments guys! Oh and just a note, she isnt a coast carpet python(M.s Mcdowley)(i think thats the coastal Scientific name) my snake is the South Western Carpet Python(M.s Imbricata) just that her parents were like from the coast of WA sort of thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back