New Chat Channel

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Adam will have a look at it.
Thank you Mark you are always helpful mate.

OK tomorrow is the day Mark and we come with some solution.

Mark you lucky guy, take me with you. well hawaii and canada anyway, you can go to aslaska by yourself. lol too cold. I hope you will take heaps of pics, especially alaska. some of the most magnificent scenery on the planet. :wink:

I'm getting really slow speeds on oz.org at the moment, I hope it clears up because I'm swaying towards them now. I do run another chat room (#hahs, for my school) at AusIRC.net and haven't had any problems there either, so that is up as an alternative.

OK, now I need 5 supporters. If you want to be a supporter, make sure you have a registered nickname at oz.org and post it in this thread.

Mark, nothing so special about gays anymore. I think that most people do handle the situation well. I have no problem to talk or socialize with gay person and some of you guys are my friends.
I just don't like the gay people who make too big deal about it and try to adwertise they speciall status to much.
I met you and you are OK.

I am sorry but my real full name was used here in this topic by
member who has been baned from APS before and has been given 2nd chance.
Since that, we had to warn him 2 times.
It happen wit out any provocation.
I have to protect my privacy and I deleted his account 2nd time.
I am sorry but I hope that this will be warning to other people. Please do not use other members real names. If they would like you to do that, they would not sign under nickname in first place. We should respect other people privacy on Internet. Not all of us like to be public figure.
If you are given full name by fellow member for any reason, do not betray his trust please.

Mark said:
Sorry instar, I am taking my mum with me. UM I am not sure you would want to go away with a gay guy, you may get some funny looks you are not used to. LOL

Mark

AWWW! what if I had a "Queer eye for the straight guy" makeover first?
some tendy duds and shirts and they might not notice lol :wink: seriously, have a great time. If your fingers dont freeze in Alaska, email us a postcard! :)

I hope I can get into chat on this new server because on the old one I could never get it to connect.
I thought everyone knew your real name Slateman since it has been used a lot over the years ,never thought it was a secret.I can remember when Adam used his full on here and from memory your full name also appeared in your gallery pics.I guess times change eh?

oz.org sucks...i went in the #help room to ask a question about registering a nick and a complete wanker was really rude and banned me...from the HELP room?!?! what a loser

ok i got thru to a sane person lol, and he told me that you cant actually register a nickname on oz.org. you can register a username, whatever that does for ya, but that does nothing for your actual name in a room. anyone can take that at anytime :?

That's right.. you can register your username through their website at www.oz.org - once you have that could you please post it so I can put you as a supporter (I need 3 more).

Lol adam, i think you will have enough support users befor my validation email arrives mate,
been waiting donkeys ages and no sign of it. :?

I still need 1 more user then. Could someone please register and post up their username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back