new coastals

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Reaction score
just thought Id post some pics of a pair of coastals I just picked up from Judy (herp trader) and her good husband Daavid.

thanks again guys. I love em. I know how much you love these guys Judy so dont worry, they'll be treated like royalty here :lol:

IMG_1906.jpg

IMG_1913.jpg

IMG_1914.jpg

IMG_1912.jpg
[/img]

They are beautiful and your enclosure appears pretty OK as well. Enjoy them.

The last pic looks like a mature version of a photo I got a while ago when enquiring into snakes. Wonder if its the same?

It seems they have found a very good home. This pair were the pick of the clutch and we had contemplated hanging on to them. (We are both still a bit torn but it is too late now :-( ) I am glad they made it to you safely. Alas we have no eggs from the mother this year. She did lay but it was a clutch of duds.

great snakes !!!!!!! just out of curiosity is it out of the common tooo come across coastal carpets that do not have have lateral lines and what does it mean when they dont have them????
cheers Kahn :D

Thanks for posting those pictures! I have one from the same clutch, which looks very much like your lighter/coppery one, he was an 'hypo' hatchling. I was particularly happy to see these pictures as the father of those two was mine, the only adult snake I've ever had die and one of my favourites. Your two look like they're growing really well! Great stuff :)

wow, they are beautiful forms of coastal carpets! Congrats on your two new babies Gerry :)

thanks guys.. and I could tell from your call yesterday Judy these 2 were special. I'll make sure to send lots of updates for you :)

Gerry said:
just thought Id post some pics of a pair of coastals I just picked up from Judy (herp trader) and her good husband Daavid.

thanks again guys. I love em. I know how much you love these guys Judy so dont worry, they'll be treated like royalty here :lol:

:D Ooohhh thanks so much for that Gerry!! They look so pretty in their new enclosure!! Great looking home you have for them! :D

I know they will be well loved Gerry, thanx so much! Glad to see they settled in okay after their little drive and flight!

Enjoy :wink:, Judy
www.herptrader.com.au

That lighter one is awesome!!! BUT the other one is really purdy too...don't want him to feel left out :D

thanks guys. yeah the female is quite sexy. but they'll get equal loving :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back