new conversion

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice, looks like alot of effort in this one! Don't put a Scrubby in there, though, or you'll be cleaning for a week:)!

haha true my scrub sprays all the time its kind sad in a way tend to get the other snakes out as there so much cleaner....sutto75 nice job on the conversion....how much do you hock them for?

I love it.....but I like my enclosures clean.....would love to see one lined out with melamine so you still have the lovely cabinet but it is clean on the inside...Id post a piccie but cant....i cant get to my photos but if you look at my threads you can see a piccie of an enclsure I had built that is wooden on the outside and melamine on the inside so if the snake makes a mess it is easy clean.

I also have a shelf with a habistat reptiradiator so that i dont have to have ceramics...which are a pain.....

also I have a door in the side of mine and one pane of glass in the front.

just some ideas....i think the enclosure is lovely and I love the legs and the idea of it being an old cabinet...really lovely

Elizabeth

I love it.....but I like my enclosures clean.....would love to see one lined out with melamine so you still have the lovely cabinet but it is clean on the inside...Id post a piccie but cant....i cant get to my photos but if you look at my threads you can see a piccie of an enclsure I had built that is wooden on the outside and melamine on the inside so if the snake makes a mess it is easy clean.

I also have a shelf with a habistat reptiradiator so that i dont have to have ceramics...which are a pain.....

also I have a door in the side of mine and one pane of glass in the front.

just some ideas....i think the enclosure is lovely and I love the legs and the idea of it being an old cabinet...really lovely

Elizabeth

Thanks for the ideas but i think all white is just to plain im looking for natural look and lots of diffrent texture for the snake to have a rub and feel.
Each to there own....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back