New custom boydz Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw some of these guys today, stunning lizard and something I'm considering seriously as I just got a 4x2x2that is in need of a rep or two. Thanks for posting nice setup and love the little trinkets you have in your pad ;)

yeah i have been wanting one of these for ages! Need to find the room for them though hehe.

Beer, is that all it takes? What beer do you drink?
You would have to come in summer though, way too cold here for you at the moment :(

LOL , ok "beer" and time away from my 7 day a week job *dies*

I keep Boyds in a custom tank 5fth x3ftw x3ftd, it has been decorated, but more importantly it has a source of running water. From what i have seen first hand if there is no running water you run the risk of your beutiful little Boyds getting dehydrated, and you usally dont notice as the lizard appears to be drinking enough when you mist the tank.

Wow that looks great :)
Where do you get your plants from?
are the hanging things fake or real?

I keep Boyds in a custom tank 5fth x3ftw x3ftd, it has been decorated, but more importantly it has a source of running water. From what i have seen first hand if there is no running water you run the risk of your beutiful little Boyds getting dehydrated, and you usally dont notice as the lizard appears to be drinking enough when you mist the tank.
I have plans for a waterfall in their bigger tank then they are a few years older , for now spray-watering them each day seems to work fine.

Wow that looks great :)
Where do you get your plants from?
are the hanging things fake or real?

Thanks,All the plants are fake , Exo-terror brand

Cute little boof heads on them.
Good set up too.

Thats the before shot!!!!!! 0.o

LOL , ok "beer" and time away from my 7 day a week job *dies*

Isn't it more like an 8 day a week job, you're always busy doing something!
Maybe i should come for a visit and collect all the fancy decorating stuff and bring it home with me to make it easier :)

Isn't it more like an 8 day a week job, you're always busy doing something!
Maybe i should come for a visit and collect all the fancy decorating stuff and bring it home with me to make it easier :)

haha Sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back