New Dragon/Gecko

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakelady96

Reaction score
Hi guys, im thinking of getting back into dragons and geckos, at this stage id more prefer to get a dragon but not sure of which species to get.. Im thinking of getting a trio of painted dragons but not sure yet... Give me some suggestions as to what else i could get :) Also thinking maybe a bearded dragon... Thanks!

If you want something to handle get a beardie. I own 2 pygmy bearded dragons and 4 geckos. Both are great. But another option could be a small monitor. Im getting 1 or 2 ackie monitors at the end of the month, just have to find the right enclosure for sale first.

I don't have any experience with painted dragons but I can tell you that both water dragons and bearded dragons are fantastic. If you want something that you can handle go bearded, they also require less room

Are pygmys as good to handle?

I don't have any experience with painted dragons but I can tell you that both water dragons and bearded dragons are fantastic. If you want something that you can handle go bearded, they also require less room

Are pygmys as good to handle?

Yeah i have seen regular beardies, and the pygmys are crazy and run around. But then they are around 1 year old so it might settle down, but they are great fun. That is why i want a monitor even bigger and fun to watch :D

You want these stunners right here

Or get a pair of Amyae :)

Pair of Gillens Monitors or Brevicauda

Scaly-foot pair

Earless dragon

the list goes on ....

Be a bit different and get some fionni or pictus. I'd like to see more people keeping these.

Im thinking of getting a red barred dragon if i can find someone who sells them.... Ive previously has bearded dragons, blueys and shingle backs... Any advice on red barred dragons? Also considering maybe getting a beardie if i cant find someone who is selling red barred..

Smithers my brother has his eyes on them :) Just a matter of him convincing mum

Have a friend that may have some Vadnappers later :) PM you 96

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back