New enclosure from ben stein

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brayden49

Reaction score
Hi I decided to get a enclosure made from ben stein from "stein enclosures" I havent recieved it yet but it looks great. Just seen it on youtube lol. I will recommend ben to anyone thats after a practical and mind blowing enclosure. Here's the link its the one getting cleaned lol.

SteinEnclosures's Channel - YouTube

Last edited:
Sorry link was from a mobile phone thats why its proble not working. Will post new 1 in a second

Yay! link works now.

I always imagined them to be harder to clean than that, glad to know they are nice and easy :)

"and over here is where the disco light bulbs and LED lights come out from" lol. Love your works ben

Uhmm CHEAP!!! the place here in adelaide said he just finished a 4ft 4bay enclosure no fittings for $2000 but for me he'd do it for $1500! i asked him if i was wearing a hug me jacket? when he said no i said 'i'm clearly not nuts then am i'

[video=youtube;84zFDxqhlLE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84zFDxqhlLE&feature=feedu[/video]
there embeded :)

Was just watching this last night. Wow talk about easy to clean as usual looks unreal!!! I so want one for a water dragon....Ben what would the cost be to transport to the Central Coast, Budgewoi to be exact?
Cheers....Deb

I think you click the."share" button under the youtube video then click embed then copy that link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back