New Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stockeh

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all i just finished my new enclosure and thought i would share it with the world. It is pretty big 2800 x 1800 x 600 but hey my kids need a good home.

If anyone would like one feel fee to contact me to work somthing out

Please enjoy these pics

Take care
Matt

Fantastic job, Awesome looking enclosures!

Thanks ad i appreciate it, thats an awsome looking snake you have as an avatar do you have any larger pics of it??

Thanks john, who knows maybe you can post some pics on your site when you are up and running... may be worth having a look at

Cheers
matt

Bk the two side sections are for my coastal and diamond pythons, the top (centre) section is for my darwin pythons and the two under that hold mu bearded dragons and my eastern water dragons.

Thanks for your comment
Matt

how much did it all cost stockeh?Also did it take a while to build?Those dimensions you gave are they in this order LxHxw?

it took me about a week to build... i have a mate that is a glazier so that helped me out with the costs a fair bit...
if you were to pay retail for all that i used it would be worth about 2-2.5k still an excellent price and worth every cent, my reps love it and they come first

another mate of mine is an electrician... so that made it easy ... it is all thermostatically controlled each unit with its own thermo stat, a pair of heat lamps in the two end units and a single in each of the center units..

Each section has its own UV light and they are wired on a common circuit on a timer so you just set and froget, no more having to worry about photo periods or anything like that

thanks slateman... i build good enclosures you build great web based communities... so well done back at ya

lovely cages mate!!
can you put some pics on with your reptile enjoying there new home?
once again great cages!!

craig posted some pics in my album... more to come i assure you :)

cheers Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back