New Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
iluvsmyreptiles, if you were interested in a unit the same as this one it would cost you 2-2.5k depending on the materials (ie. lights, thermostats, globes, and glass) that you wanted to use.

if you are interested at all just drop me a line and i can work out a proper price for you my number and email are on this thread already

Take care
Matt

craig i have posted some more pics in my gallery this morning if you wanna take a look... i promise you there will be plenty more to come, so stay yuned :)

Matt

yeah they are pretty happy with themselves.... or at least i think they are i havent heard any complaints yet :)

That is a mwarvallous enclosure you have there stockeh. I just figured out that I have 3 more floor to ceiling potential enclosure spaces... so something like that would leave me with 15+ enclosures... ahhh dont mind if I do!! :)

Mick has also said he would like to get a breeding pair of NT frillies... ah ha ha he is sucked in now!!!! He was all keen when I explained that I wanted to get my collection to a point when it pays for its self!!! I think he gave in because I told him any money left over can go on his dirt bike... he he he... or more herps... I naughty

you can never have too many.... just remember that

The pics really dont do it justice it looks so much better in real life, i cant explain it.... i already have another wall earmarked for construction, just have to talk the little lady into it... hey maybe if i buy her a dirt bike...lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back