new enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bredli

Reaction score
Hi

Thought I would post a pic of my new enclosure I finnished last week. The bottom one measures 4x2x2 and the four top ones measure 2x2x2 w-d-h

Enjoy :D

Enclosure

Very nice, do you buy the glass doors ready made from a hardware shop?
Just interested as I would like to try one myself!

Thats a nice looking setup i wish i had the room. what are u going to keep in it
cheers ben

The glass doors I bought from a glass shop I gave them the measurement And they cut them for me. All the rest I built my self. And the artificial plants I bought from a plant shop. The bottom enclosure has a coastal in it. The middle right enclosure has a childreni in it. And the top riht enclosure has a stimsoni in it. The other two enclosures I am putttng in a childreni in one and a stimsoni in the other.

top looking setup, now you need another 4 foot enclosure for your other coastal,lol,

cheers,
steve......

hey great setup ya got there !!! just out of curiosity are ya thermostat the digital ones ??? and how do you think they work ??? better than the dial ones???

cheers kahn

Mate that is spectacular. Love the hide boxes. You need to post plans to let us all know how to do this. Question though...Fluros? any there or any going in?

Cheers

pete

Yep the thermos are the digtal ones. No there is no fluros in any of them or any of my other enclosures and I am not going to put any in them. But I usually take my snakes out at least twice a week for some natural sunlight.

i would cage those heat lamps...other than that they are perfect...top job mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back