new gekco :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

m_beardie

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I just bought a gecko yesterday (thanks to guff_man :D) It is being currently kept in the same room as my year old male bearded dragon. He has seemed to take quite an interest to the gecko haha! He had been bobbing his head and showing of his black beard!
Anyway, i thought i would share some photos so here he is, his name is Franky.

IMG_1599.jpg

IMG_1600.jpg

IMG_1603.jpg

IMG_1605.jpg

he is just so gorgeous :D i had saved up way too much money so i thought i would buy him before i bloww the rest of it lol :D
thanks for the comments!
2 years old

well i got his tank and him for 200 all up, it was a brilliant deal!
thanks for the comments guyz :D

well they are generally 150 but will probably be able to get them lower. The trick is you have to ASK for a discount.. and also be patient which i find hard to do :D

no i just asked whats the cheapest price that theyd give... just like u do in the shops? lol

lol i dont my dad doess
whens the best time to hold your geckos? when are they most calm because mine gets all nice when it gets dark lol probs cus they are nocturnal..

well i dont hav any geckos just beardies...but i get him out whenever.....and just let him sit on ma tummy or shoulder :D you should bring him out during day so he can hang out with you and not sleep!! :D

aww
my beardie comes out heaps but i get freaked that he will poop :eek:
im too scared to bring the gecko out with me cuz he is a fast little
critter :D

mine did poop on the floor.
my geckoo is always under the pot plant thing ittts so cute when he digs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back