New guy on the block

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuzzy

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all. Im new to all this. 2 weeks ago I puchased a Brisbane Carpet. I believe he is 4-6 months old @ 500mm in lenth.
Q.1 how often do they shed
Q.2 What is heat tape and how does it work. Cage at 31c at day and 24-26 at night. Using UV fluro and red heat lamp during day and for night just heat lamp.

Welcome to the site, shedding depends on how fast they are going, at that age he should shed at least every few months, an adult may only shed once or twice every year. Heat tape is a kind of heat mat basically, but you buy it in rolls and get an electrician to wire it up for you at whatever length you need.

welcome to the site mate i thinki rennie has coverd your 2 question's lol but welcome and hope you enjoy

Thanks all, very help full. No pics still trying to work how to use this other thing called a computer. Butt soon. And scotchbo nice collection butt how did the bluey get amongst all that? I now know what pepeole meant that you cant stop at 1, Diamond next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back