New Here

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Grafton Chic - welcome, I think your beardie looks like it has a lot of charm with that bit of tail missing - I have one with just the tip missing - he still attracts the girls :)

Welcome GraftonChic, hehehehehe, this was my boy well up until Monday he's my boy then he's on his way to Grafton, to be yours. Hope you enjoy Koda as much as i have. Keep me updated on his progress. Enjoy.
Koubee (Liz)

welcome! i'm just starting out too, getting my first herp, a children's python, hopefully next week from jonny. excited! :)

congrats on your new acquisition, he looks so sweet, bet he's got loads of personality

Thanks everyone, especially Liz for sending my little man up..Jumping around cant wait.

Hey GraftonChic, Welcome to the site and its great to find another herper in Grafton:)
Rosemary

Hey GraftonChic,
My beardie looks exactly the same with the same stumpy tail. He lost it when he was with his brothers and sisters in the first few weeks. One of them must have thought it was food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back