new herp classified site

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
COME ON GUYS THIS SEASON POST ALLLLLL YOUR ADDS HERE, ITS FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

THIS BREEDING SEASON DO ALL UR BUYING AND SELLING HERE, WE"LL POST THE ADDY SOON!

its up to jimmy, he's the one sorting the money atm, i think we're in a hurry though ay as we r eager to get things under way. thanks for the offer. it will be considered
cheers
pete

have you lookin into nanabite for your hosting guys, link is on the front page of this site it is run by SJ and will cost you about $40 for the year, excellent uptime also.

Take care
Matt

currantly dicco no., we don't really want to have alot of wanted adds and not many forsale adds. maybe in the near future depending on how welll it goes. yeah mick we want a BARGAIN!!!

Sorry Jimmy but you are stuffed before you even start. You have to put a full stop in between the site name and com.au.
I can't see that happening.

Greebo said:
Sorry Jimmy but you are stuffed before you even start. You have to put a full stop in between the site name and com.au.

:D True Greebo!

Isn't there enough of these websites anyway? I think Ill be sticking with the herptrader!

Greebo said:

lol, i'll b fixing all spelling and punctuation, don't worry. as for the post about herp traider. we are doing this just as another option for people to search through. we arn't making any money and our time is being used up. u can do what u want, its just there for another place to buy things.

cheers
pete

Liberated said:
Greebo said:

lol, i'll b fixing all spelling and punctuation, don't worry. as for the post about herp traider. we are doing this just as another option for people to search through. we arn't making any money and our time is being used up. u can do what u want, its just there for another place to buy things.

Hey certain bods may complain that ventures such as yours may be affecting the livelihood of the Herp Trader... but hey we encourage opposition as it only ends up making us look good in the end ;-)

The thing that makes the Herp Trader work... and is different is the time and effort that goes into making sure all the adds are done right and kept up to date. It is this attention to detail that allows visitors to the Herp Trader site to appreciate a quality of service that is just not possible with a low maintenance (free) web based service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back