Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUNDELL

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I am new to this and have foound I enjoy keeping both frogs and reptiles. I have a 2yr old female Murray Darling (would like to purchase a 2 yr Male), central netted dragons, Gippsland Water Dragons and some Geckos. At the moment I have to be carefully, you could easily spend a lot of money with a hobby like this. But loving it.

Look forward to talking with everyone in teh future.

Cheers

Yes Welcome I hope you enjoy the site, and all the useful information offered... You are 100% correct with a hobby like this you could spend huge amounts of cash... I have a BHP pair on my list as well as a pair of diamonds a pair of black and golds and a pair of olives. Maybe even a pair of Murray Darlings, that is on top of the 10 I already have. Good Luck and Happy Herping.

Thanks to everyone who replied. I currently have 2 male and 2 female Smooth Knob-tailed Geckos from Lin on the central coast. I am hoping to get some more but having trouble deciding. I also have some Litoria splendida and Litoria chloris. I will be asking a lot about breeding snakes soon, as I have a 5 yr female childrens python and have found a 4 yr old male childrens pyhthon to purchase to breed with her. Hoping I get a clutch next spring.

Pics

Some pics of some of my critters

Attachments

• IMG_1089.jpg
    IMG_1089.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_1074.jpg
    IMG_1074.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0951.jpg
    IMG_0951.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0936.JPG
    IMG_0936.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 117
One more pics. Will post pics of southern angle headed and gippsland water dragons tomorrow.

Cheers

Attachments

• MALE CENTRAL NETTED.jpg
    MALE CENTRAL NETTED.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 107
nice looking herps u have there.

welcome to the site

It looks like you have a neat collection there Blundell! Good work, looking to breed this coming season, lizard-wise?

Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back